More info of Ruffwear Chain Reaction Collar
The Ruffwear Chain Reaction Collar is a martingale-style collar that combines Ruffwear-designed TubeLok webbing and a short section of stainless steel chain. This collar provides limited correction with an audible cue, making it a great training tool. In addition to the chain attachment point, this collar also features a V-ring attachment option for use as a standard collar. Packed full of Ruffwear’s essential collar features: separate ID tag attachment point with tag silencer, strong and comfortable webbing, and aluminum V-ring. Integrated reflectivity keeps dogs visible in low-light conditions. Available in four color options. Try our matching Slackline Leash for the complete set up.
- Limited webbing design and sound correction with a chain
- stainless steel for controlled leash walking
- Resistance and aesthetics combine in this Tubelok strap
- exclusive of Ruffwear
- V-ring in one piece made of anodized aluminum allows
- to have a secure attachment point of the leash.
- Separate attachment point for identification plate
- Identification plates easy to attach and remove thanks to
- Quick Ring
- Noise reduction made by plates with silicone silencer
- Visibility in low light thanks to the reflective strips
- Use a mild detergent
- Air dry