More info of Rome Air 550XL Vango tent
New for 2020 the Rome Air 550XL is a 5 man family tent which incorporates our Villa Construction meaning you will have lots of space to relax and unwind on your next camping trip. The Rome has been designed with our robust yet tough Sentinel Dura Fabric (4,000mm HH) and Airbeam® technology meaning the tent is extremely quick to pitch and very robust. As well as a side storage pod to keep all your kit out of sight, the tent also includes a vast Pre-attached awning with large bay Diamond Clear Windows, Midnight Inner Bedrooms which block out any early morning light and our unique SkyTrack II System which is a flexible hanging solution for lights or our SkyStorage accessories.
- Midnight Bedrooms - darkened bedrooms for a great night's sleep
- Sentinel Dura - Our new Sentinel Dura has been developed to create a fabric with improved performance without the addition of unnecessary weight. The introduction of our new ColourLok technology and a 30% increase in strength, coupled with a 4,000mm HH waterproof rating, ensures market leading quality and performance.
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Built-in Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Storage pod - A space which allows you to store kit, toys or clothes, keeping your tent tidy
- King pole door - Create a sheltered entrance to your tent
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Front & Rear Storm Anchors - Secure guying at the front and rear of the tent, providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- Cable Entry - Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- Expandable Carry Bag - An oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. Includes robust compression straps to reduce the overall pack size
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out